Friday, August 21, 2009

Been ages...

Admittedly, I got hooked up with FB..that I almost forgot that I have blogsite, which obviously I suddenly left behind.. Sorry naman :(

Eversince I bought my Net book early this year, I got addicted to writing "notes" in my FB. I have compiled all the entries few weeks ago...and was surprised to learn that I can almost start a lil book...I also am maintaining notes (which I didnt publish in my FB) in my Itouch. I wrote them during those times "i'm-not-okay"..if not during the times "im-trying-to-be-okay".

My life has been such a roller coaster ride...oneday there's flowers and sunshine...the next day I'm all bruised up and wounded...the next week new characters just coming in and even before the week ends...some of them are missing. Oneday there's opportunity..the next day there's a loss...or vice versa. Sometimes, I would wake up with a very fast beating of my heart...as fast as how things are happening in my life. But come to think of it...I wouldnt be able to write anything if my life is just so plain, simple and boring...I wouldnt be able to learn something each day...AND SO I'M STILL THANKFUL, DESPITE THE FACT!!!.

I was just reminded to have a heart to visit my site...just now. After visiting a blogsite of a friend (whom by the way I would want to invite in FB coz I read in his site that he's also becoming an FB addict) It has been months since the last time I visited his site. It's a funny site that would make you laugh, if not smile, after reading all those entries. Quite a therapy to get away from stress.

I am happy that because of this blogging addiction and FB addiction I was able also to inspire and encourage some friends to write...just like my partner Joey. I've encouraged him to blog..and to create FB account...He has written so many entries in his notes...all for his wife (whom by the way is clueless that he has been writting so many sweet things about her). Joey plans, to have it printed oneday...he will give this on their first anniversary as husband and wife. How sweet!!! : )
Just so sad..that just this week FB is officially blocked in Partner Joey's office...so wala na akong dakilang kausap dun at tiga payo at tiga comment sa mga status at postings ko! Sayang! tsk tsk tsk...I wonder what's gonna happen in our "forum"...katapusan na nun. But I hope we'll be able to finish (ehem start pla) our project...BOOK!!! entitled Partners Cel & Joey....sounds family?? hehehe... I hope we'll be able to do that.
I have announced (unofficially) that I'm releasing my book before the year ends... some even asked for hard bound... I was taken aback...on how I would finance it hehe... and so I might just print it out...have it binded (sa gilid ng Vitocruz hehe) and give it to those who would take time to read my book.

"Adik na nga ako sa FB"...yep!! I must admit that... pero may isa pang bagay na i'm getting hook up. I could not get him out my system...kahit ilang beses ko ng sabihin sa self ko. ARrrrgggghhh...I just couldn't understand why feelings could this be so stubborn...
and so...sge enjoy nalang muna. Happy naman....but the question is...until when I should stop this craziness....when I know naman at the end...we will have to let go each other.. (here am I again...NEGA)... so kahit alam kong ayaw nila...cge lang...Im happy...kahit mapuyat...cge lang...kahit masaktan...cge lang...sometimes I could really be this...crazy!!! I'm happy being with him...happy talking...happy just saying nothing. Hindi ko na iisipin if happy rin sya....okay na un. I won't ask if he's true and sincere...okay na un. I'm just living with moment's passion. Im seizing the day. I'm risking....this time.

One thing I'm looking forward this year...MIGRATION!!! yep!
I hope this will push through....if not, okay lang....it means God doesn't want me to stop my schooling for the meantime...
But I want also to spend my Xmas there...with the snow : )
Bahala na... :) Just like im doing everyday...I'm just courageously going with the flow...

Oneday...I'll take the time to post all my entries in FB.

Ciao!!!

0 comments: