Wednesday, October 29, 2008

as much I wanted to be so optimistic nowadays, I couldn't help but to be such a "nega" everytime my day/night ends without seeing him.
that's the problem with me...whenever i'm becoming too attached...
whenever i get so elated and happy about an act done by someone so dear i have this tendency to be so "expecting"...and when i get the perks to achieve it more than the times i had expected it to be...it becomes a habit...hard to take away or break
the problem is- it's hard to fall in love with a dream and a habit....because it's so addicting
and frustrating at the same time...if it didn't turn out the way you expected it.

i don't want to think that this is another sad story...almost just started yet has to end.

i'll just trust the good times...
and hopefully it will turn out the way that can make me smile....

0 comments: