Sunday, March 16, 2008

you don't know me that much...

i am crazy?...i am stubborn?...i am lost?...i am confusing?...i am dumb ass?...i am shallow?
what else?! - what else can you say or think to hurt me?
i have heard so many hurtful words in this life...
no matter how painful all those things...i crawled...just to get up...telling myself...nobody can ever hurt me.
i don't need to tell you who am i....you don't know where i'm coming from...
what you know about me is not enough....
do not act as if you know me...that you know the entire me....
i have gone through a lot...and never will i waste those experiences that have made me....only to make convince you more....that i am only like that....like what you think about me...
do not act as if you know me....because you don't...

***we can never trust our senses....there is more than what we can see

0 comments: