Wednesday, March 12, 2008

near explosion

I had too much this week...this early.
yeah... and it is really such a week!
My bestfriend's birthday almost slipped my memory...i am so bad!!! (sorry Jo, but it doesnt mean i love you less...promise) I really have to make up with Joahna. I'm so sorry for not even preparing for her special day...that's tomorrow. They planned an overnight this Saturday...but how can I join them? It's my final exam week....I am torn!
My ate almost got mad...i have not even replied on her YM messages...I even have pending replies for others....
...and pending promises I made---to some friends...I really have to make up.
I completely missed Ghe's birthday, yesterday. She was even the one who reminded me through YM...only for me to reply just a simple "happy birthday!"all because I was in a hurry. What a friend!
Lastnight, three friends were cursing me to have even forgotten about the time...they were waiting for me for almost 3 hours. I was so lost! and malfunctioning...
The three preferred companies are now in my hands...I had an initial interview yesterday with one. Got one final interview this Friday on the other...and second Interview with another, next week. What a move!...when it rain it really pours. The catch is...how to make excuses in the office..
Plus, my moving plan (dorm)...which I should have done this week, remains on hold. I still have to move my stuffs...but I really want to move asap.
Home stuffs...thank goodness...it's getting manageable....thank goodness I have a wonderful and supportive parents and "pinakapasaway" sister, who never sleep without a nag from me.
My work?....it sucks!!! don't ask why...i'd rather skip
I haven't started my case digest yet...I have not even touched my research paper on International Law... all due on Saturday...I want to cry!!!!
I Still have two final exams to hurdle this coming weekends...Legal Forms and Corporation Law....and I have not even finished reading the book for Legal forms (imagine..still reading?!!! which means, I have to further study it thereafter) And of course Corpo...I only have one option...BUT TO PASS IT!!!!! I don't know how to be a magician again...to even squeeze everything....but I have to do it...because I want to.
Right after finals...I will be into the Bar Operation thingie, as Bj made me his subject head. Which means, I have to indulge myself in helping out for the needed materials for the assigned subject....not to mention that I have promised him I will accompany in Batangas for the team building --->this is after, probably, our sembreak getaway in Subic. This is suppose to be fun....
With new people in my life...at first there were thrill and fun...well, there is still...I just hope I know how not to absorb others problem....and how to control my emotions again!!!!what the?! #@&! And another friend...just popped up in the picture.......................I hope I can manage.
Glenda is complaining headaches after hanging out with me and Roche after office....she said we are both rattled and disorganized...and seem lost and as if inebriated....I told her we are just not in our normal state of mind and it's contagious...
I thought making myself busy is some sort of theraphy...but just like what everybody says...too much of everything is bad enough. I guess, I should know how to manage...so that what suppose to be a blessing....would be happiness and something to be thankful for...and not something to complain.

All I am experiencing right now is some sort of a roller-coaster-ride...and I am close to throwing up with the pressure...for the intensity is so extreme....
mixed emotions...I know I am happy...edgy...anxious...confused...assessing myself....I am still continue assessing it, the best that I can. But it seems complicated...well, maybe only for now...I'll soon recover.

0 comments: