Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i have browsed the complete list of new lawyers for the year...
i saw familiar names.
i'm happy and at the same time a lil edgy about the idea of "me" taking the bar.
i'm having goosebumps more than ever!
i can say i am not equipped yet...but i am aware that this is a normal feeling every lawstudent feels.
i know it is too premature for me to feel this way as "taking the bar" is really far from my status right now..
13 more subjects i need to hurdle...
more money i need to burn...
more strength and determination i need to squeeze from myself..
more prayers to say
more challenges i need to surpass with flying colors...
more people to include in my network
more experiences to learn....
God will make a way....I know
I just can't afford to fail those who are believing in me...including myself
I am inspired by the many people I want to help in getting this dream...

0 comments: