Tuesday, April 7, 2009

just now...

i miss this kind of moment...
moment to be with myself...alone...yet not lonely.
im enjoying the new workplace as we finally moved to a different location...im loving the place.

many thoughts are running in my mind tonight...

  • like it's really important to value relationship because during dark days...those whom you have valued will show all the care and support. It's important to value relationship...just that do not expect that those whom you have valued will show the same. It is still a no-no to expect.but generous and sincere care can surely melt one's heart.
  • I'm glad that i was brought up close to my relatives. I love my cousins, my tito's and tita's and my pamangkins so much...i love them all my life. In times of adversities...our family is the only thing that we can really lean on. tried and tested!
  • I used to cry over people who never even showed love...not even the slightest care. I grew up praying for them to love me. I grew up wishing them to like me. I grew up hoping they just will not hate me. And then I grew up loving the people they love and not expecting anymore for anything...Now, I've proven that God answers prayers...in perfect time.
  • I know it's such a cliche' but its applicability in our daily lives could save us from anxiety..."There is a reason for everything..."
  • ....and lastly, I am now convinced to give someone a chance not because of something else...but because I trust God's plans...and I'm lifting everything on Him.

0 comments: