Sunday, April 19, 2009

Preparation and waiting

I always cling to the idea that God is preparing the right one for me. That whoever that person is, perhaps God is improving him before giving him to me. What a self-serving thought!
Lately, i've experienced another heartache.

I was bitter for a week. Irritated..grumpy and bitch!!!
It was a 'lil painful this time because I thought everything was falling perfectly on its proper place. I thought that it was long overdue...but was worth the wait.

But all these things were wrong, if not misconception.

It was overdue and premature ...quite an oxymoron? Let me explain..as i go along...
Nevertheless, it was a perfect time for me to ponder and look within me to know where the problem is coming from....was it me or the other person again?
I was in denial to say it's me...as blaming is more than easy.
But truth as they say would set you free.. and so I looked for more answers.

More than preparing the person for me...I guess God wants me to be prepared..when the right one comes along.
Rather than thinking that the person for me is being prepared, I should take a step to look into my own shortcomings and improve the person that i am...
I will forever lose those that come along my way if I don't how to love and care for myself.
Only then I will realize who to keep and who to let go...
if i love myself, i will let other people to love me...
...and will not hurt the one that loves me..or the one I love.

0 comments: