Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gratitude Rock

I had a great time spending my vacation ! yahoooh! I got much time with my family. I had much time being alone...enjoying my solitude. I had the opportunity to meet old folks...I got to see (again) my favorite and cute pamangkins. I had a drink with my favorite-drinking buddies (Kuya Danny, Kuya Al and Ate Masol). I got to hang-out with my loving-crazy-wacky friends (finally!). On Lara's bday we had dinner. Everyone was there! -Jo, Ad, Carlo, Roche, Lenny, Mel and of course Lara!...God I miss Rizza, Kath, Arjay and Cacai! I started the year right by hearing a mass (with Roche). We were just having coffee and a recollection of what has happened on the past year, when we decided to go to the nearest Chapel and pray.
I have so much hope that this year will be a better year...with the experiences that I had, hope this made me more mature enough to handle things the right way. The talk I had with Cacai was very inspiring...and I appreciate that so much. It made me a lot closer to God. Lara's imparted wisdom was quite awakening. It has indeed awaken me from a dilemma of knowing myself....better. Now, that I am back to my senses...I want to devote my time to more significant things/people in my life.
Cautious, I know I should be more. Optimism will help me get through the bad times. I know my Faith will give me more strength to carry on.
Right now, I am just a Heart filled with so much gratitude. To have a great family...loving and true friends...what more can I ask for?

0 comments: