Sunday, February 10, 2008

Limbo

...I am like a restless soul,
travelling with out even knowing where to go.
Tired but unfulfilled.
Still I am in confusion...
all questions, I have inside still left unanswered.
Thoughts battling with my thoughts...
words interrupted by words.
I am in limbo...
knowing which way to go to is a huge tide I have to conquer
just to get through...
So many things I have considered...
...so many...I forgot to consider mine.
My tears wanting to drop...
but I have now a heart so tough...
though hurting...almost to blast...but still trying to hold everything up.
I don't know where to go...I am restless
tired...weary...but I want to believe not yet defeated...
I want to go to Creator's long and consoling embrace,
to ease the burden, I have been carrying so long...
I want His ultimate love...to fuel me...to fill me...
to go through this battle...without giving up..without surrending....
and His hands, I want to hold...to get strength...courage...and peace.
I need Him in my life...
...I need His love.

0 comments: