Friday, September 5, 2008

in the wilderness

Outside our home is a place called forest...
you could be a prey....or a beast feasting for a prey...
you could be a poisonous berry to deceive many...or you could be a flower to make a difference...
In this place...I have learned to struggle. To cry for the pain. To fear the wilds. To fear everything even my own shadow. To doubt myself. To almost got crazy. To hide for safety. To heal my own wounds. To disregard the marks. To wipe my tears and to stop its falling. To improvise my own weapons. To fear no more. To stand up and to fight for my survival....

Being stranded in to it has nevertheless taught me to value my life...more than anything else.
More beast may attempt to my existence...but fear has no place
for I know how to fight...

0 comments: