Sunday, December 21, 2008

Four years ago...

"...suffering occurs when we want other people to love us in the way we imagine we want to be loved, and not in the way that love should manifest itself - free and untrammeled, guiding us with its force and driving us on."


Friends, HE and SHE looking at a GIRL from a distance...

HE: You know SHE, the first time I saw her (GIRL) entered the room, I knew she's the one..
SHE: Really...

Ran out of words to say....

SHE (mumbled to herself) : That was the same thing I felt for you.... :(


********

Sometimes if love is so real...even if it hurts...even not compensated...it will stay
though unnoticed...
unknown...

though impossible...
for some reason it really stays.

...I never even tried to deny it now..coz I know I won't succeed.
I have tried before, but for some reason ...it's still here.
I'm contented to know that whatever happens...he will be there...
as my very dear friend.

0 comments: