Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas...

Happiness paid a visit....
again..with his nice but shy-like smile...
Surprised as I was....I immediately went to the printer side getting some print outs
as if not minding his sudden presence
He greeted my colleagues "Merry Christmas"
He walked his way towards me...meeting me halfway....
paused for a moment
all but timid smile...
He was mumbling something....
while I was absorbing everything...
I blew it again!....nothing came out my lips
unproductive of a conversation
Happiness....left the place

There was silence for a moment...then he totally disappeared
Then I heard my colleagues saying " ehem....wow naman tlaga!"
and they started singing songs for me...teasing me to death!


I was lost for a moment.
Absorbing that he indeed came back...after the lapses

0 comments: