Sunday, December 21, 2008

Joahna's dream

I had a dream last night....and it was the same dream that Joahna had.
hahaha...perhaps I had too much of him last night or probably I had too much of dwelling on Joahna's dream....kaya hangang panagip ayan nabubuhay na naman ang pagasa (stupid hope).
Stupid talaga...alam na ngang hindi pwede at hindi mangyayari
well buti nalang at hindi siya nagbabasa ng blog ko kung hindi magfefeeling na naman...

Ok nalang he's just there...
I'm happy the way things are.

Sguro the worst thing that would ever happen...
ang malamang ikakasal sya....
I swear hindi ako aattend!

So, I guess...enough of Joahna's dream...and I shall need to focus on much bigger things
like what "he always reminds me to do" (I just couldn't imagine how things would be next year...with out him)

But I wish him so much Goodluck. My support will be there...100% as always.

0 comments: