Tuesday, November 11, 2008

cai and tope


My friend, Cai, is getting married this coming Dec. 18 (2008). She'll arrive from Vienna at Dec. 6 ...and I guess, she'll leave in January.

I don't know that much about Cai and Tope's love story... all I know is that Tope is God's answer to Cai's prayer. Let me share one story (that I must say has inspired me much) that cai had told me before. Pardon me (Cai) for my own interpretation...


Cai was walking one day...heading towards her house. Tired and exhausted, probably from work...or probably from some other things.

Cai: "Lord, pagod na ko...sana naman dumating yung time may ibang tao naman ang mag-alaga sa akin...." ( I wonder if she was also sighing deeply).

But of course it's not like any fairytale story that a prince charming riding on a horse would suddenly cross her way or pop out the scene...


So how did she meet Tope? - First Time


Tope and Cai were highschool classmates before at San Isidro Catholic School. Tope was Cai's secret crush. Unknown to Cacai, Tope was likewise crushing on her...just that he couldn't make a move as Cai had a boyfriend that time (who happened to be Tope's friend).

Time flew and they had not heard from each other.

They travelled their own path.



So how did she meet Tope? - Second Time


Whenever I ask Cai about this, she doesn't seem to be shy about it and doesn't hide the fact that she somehow initiated the meeting. With the technology and the help of Friendster...they were able to find each other's hand.

She then invited (I guess that time Cai was testing her courage) him to attend at Riza's niece's Bday at Mcdo (imagine children's party).

...and so the rest is history.


Distance didn't hinder their relationship. Cai is in Vienna and Tope is here in the Philippines.

I guess what they have a great foundation...and that is they improved first their personal relationship with God...and THEIR relationship thereafter.

I am happy for Cai and Tope.

I am at peace that Cai and Tope ended up together...for I know they will take good care of each other.


.....to be continued

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

證據 時效

Lex Juris said...

Hi Planet,

Thanks for the comment, though I really don't understand it...Nevertheless, thanks!

Lex Juris