Saturday, November 8, 2008

face to face

dejavu?...nope! it isn't!
I must have gained so much courage from the past that deep inside me, without further convincing, Iam certain and ready to meet him....once again!
"hit me baby one more time!" as Britney Spear's song once wrongly inspired me (us)...
but definitely I shall NOT give him the LUXURY to hit me sooo badly..NEVER!!!!
I should have learned my lesson well...this time around.
And that is not to give other people the chance to take away the only thing I have
....HOPE, that is.
I sense everything is in my favor
...circumstances have never been this good to me
and I have the feeling I'm getting there...

BUT of course...I can not just rely MERELY on my senses
I still believe that fruits taste good when it came from a hard labor...
I have recouped and so there's no turning back, no hesitation
i'm just going forward.

0 comments: