Wednesday, November 26, 2008

CASE UNCLOSED

I just got a text message from Atty. Arizala, one of my favorite professors in Lawschool also a mentor and a friend that he will be appearing on tv(GMA's Case Unclosed) tomorrow night. I just hope I'll be able to catch that as I usually leave the office early.....early in the morning :(
I wasn't able to watch his guesting on SOCO. Hope this time around I'll be able to watch him in Case Unclosed featuring Vizconde Massacre.
***
Atty. Arizala is one of the Forensics (NBI) in the country. He finished his Medicine (yes he is a doctor) at the University of Sto. Tomas. He finished his Law degree at Arellano University School of Law. He teaches Legal Ethics and Legal Medicine in several Lawschools...San Beda College of Law, Ateneo University School of Law, PCU, Lyceum of the Philippines, and Arellano School of Law to name a few(a few?).

0 comments: