Tuesday, November 25, 2008

one HAPPINESS...

After these things I don't know how it will go about...BUT I AM THANKFUL..
for the many reasons I just couldn't say...but I am.
I am indeed thankful.
The feeling is unexplainable...
I still wonder how ...
I still wonder why...
but I say a simple prayer of thanks...that finally the dim has ended.

It would be God's Will only on how the story would end...or should I say
how the story would continue.

I just like to pick up the lessons...
there's really nothing to throw away...
nothing to be bitter about.
I just would like to pick the lessons...
and end this with a smile : )

I am happy....that my efforts to bridge the friendship of my two friends is nearing to be reunited.
setting aside any other factor....
I humble myself
setting aside what others might say...
I humble myself..

I am wishing that before christmas this gift will push through...

and that would be one "HAPPINESS" for me.

1 comments:

david santos said...

Terima Kasih
David Santos - Portugal